Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Megurine Luka - Vocalo-holic

Only now I have realized it is very easy to surprise me. The video’s title doesn’t contain the name of Vocaloid singing it, so… My first thought when I’ve heard the clean vocals was: “Luka…” My second thought was “Fuck…” My third thought was: “Damn you Yuyoyuppe for five fucking years you DIDN’T GIVE A FUCK on quality of vocals now what? an enhancement? what have you been waiting for BASTARD I FUCKING LOVE IT” In this very moment my Caps Lock has died so I was forced to stop the hysteria. I mean euphoria… ;)

This song is lighter than average for Yuyoyuppe but keeps his style as well as quality. The shift somewhere into j-rock is rather substantial, especially in chorus. But many of post-hardcore elements are still present, including vicious-tuned guitars. The movie isn’t my thing actually, I’ve grown up on more mighty stuff ;)
For all I know, this can be the announce of a new circle. But the information on this topic has been pretty scarce so far…


Youtube:


Nicovideo link: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23291416

1 comment:

  1. just found this video on nico nico, F*CKIN LOVE IT
    now i'm trying to find any news related to it and spread my love on anywhere possible

    ReplyDelete