Monday, February 24, 2014

Hatsune Miku - Frozen My Midnight

Ha-ha, u-z (the producer) claims he made the song three years ago and have managed to upload it only yesterday. Why, you are quite in time, my dear friend! Because it’s Miku again. And we haven’t yet listened today to how Miku tries her luck in power/sympho metal. Well, she succeeds, I believe. The only obscure part (except for all the lyrics which are in Japanese) is the meaning of the title. But I suppose it’s some technical issue connected with the waiting three years for the release ;)

The vocals will satisfy Miku’s fans at last. Because we all know you have to have some skill in singing when it comes to power metal, much unlike that barbarian metalcore :) And of course, I should notice the video, which required a lot of effort. I’m not a big fan of gothic cityscapes, but you may find it worth attention :)


Youtube:

Nicovideo link: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22937736


What do you think, how does golden color suits Miku’s eyes?

Video’s art by pondel.

No comments:

Post a Comment