Monday, February 3, 2014

Kagamine Rin - Rakka gata heroine

The song’s (excellent) lyrics are written by Ishikikazuto, and the music is by Kaito-san (hope we’ll avoid confusion with KAITO, who is known a little better). I have to say Kaito-san’s made an impressive progress from his earlier works, now there really is the material to speak of! “Rakka gata heroine” is a pretty decent metalcore, of the brighter side (if we could say so about metalcore). It’s intense and engaging, and I wish I could say the same about Rin. Damn, we have so little Rin in heavier songs (I wonder why? ;) ) that every moment is precious. You know, I’m not picky when it comes to matching music and vocals, but in “Rakka gata heroine” I just cannot help but wonder if this the worst case in my (lousy) memory. I hope strongly that’s the personal glitch of my perception, screwed by lack of sleep and abundance of alcohol, and you’ll spot nothing. Or maybe you’ll even love it! Why, Rin is lovely enough, even I cannot deny this… ;)


Nicovideo link:

Nicoviewer link: http://nicoviewer.net/sm22798014
Lyrics: http://piapro.jp/t/I_ue


I tell you, connecting rabbits with heroine is not a casual metaphor you meet every day in average lyrics.

Video’s art by DOKU.

No comments:

Post a Comment