Saturday, March 8, 2014

Let Me Hear You Scream - cover by GUMI

ROUKEN DOGS project makes covers of old dusty metal songs with a help of Gumi. The last one is Ozzy Osbourne’s piece from his 2010 album “Scream”. What should I say, my friends? First, I was shocked to find out Ozzy is still making albums. Twenty-first fucking century, holy crap! Second, I was even more shocked to find out that someone still buys these albums. Man, I’ve disappointed in humanity! Third, Gumi has outsung Ozzy (in my expert, totally unbiased and never-ever-erroneous opinion). Just think of it: vocal-synthesizing software, no, Japanese vocal-synthesizing software has overcome a man. A fucking story for sci-fi action movie, if the reasons weren’t in a man himself. So yeah, Gumi, there isn’t much to be proud of. Keep practicing.


Youtube:

Nicovideo link: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23050758



Video’s art by piku.

No comments:

Post a Comment