Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Kagamine Rin - Onju crossfire

Kiesca-san (aka Yandere-P) knows his business. Specifically, he knows that the combination of gothic metal and Rin is highly explosive stuff :) Especially if you put nice amount of energy and some skill there. Well, an upgrade of sound processing equipment would’ve made it totally fatal, but… you know, we always yearn for more ;)

I really can’t imagine this song without Rin. Well, distorted vocals can be sung by anyone, but clear ones… There’s something beyond words in Rin’s singing here. Something that gives me goose bumps… And I like it.

Onju’ in the title can be translated as ‘cursing’.


Nicovideo link:

Nicoviewer link: http://nicoviewer.net/sm23436364


Yeah, this girl gives me goose bumps… Is something wrong with me? ;)
image

No comments:

Post a Comment